What is LibraryThing?
Enter what you're reading or your whole library—it's an easy, library-quality catalog. LibraryThing also connects you with people who read the same things.
Go ahead and take the tour.
- Meet the world's largest book club. Find people with eerily similar tastes.
- Catalog with Amazon, the Library of Congress or 132 other world libraries. Import from anywhere.
- Get recommendations. Tag your books and explore others' tags.
- Put your books on your blog.
- Enter 200 books for free, as many as you like for $10 (year) or $25 (life).
Check it out
- Members have cataloged more than twenty-one million books.
- Show your books: on a shelf or as a list.
- Books: Middlesex, The Horse and his Boy, Programming Ruby, Stitch 'N Bitch, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, Don't Waste Your Life
- Members: avaland, sylphette, Busifer, Irisheyz77, wafflehouse
- Tags: wwii, Victorian, philosophy of science, vampires, theology, dogs
- Check out the LibraryThing blog to see how rapidly—and openly—it's developing.
- If the buzz page doesn't convince you, you cannot be convinced. Go away.